CSI Ballistic protection
Nato stock number (NSN): 8145-25-1613756
CSI has through several years of R&D created a revolutionary rapid-deployment ballistic system, in PVC, filled with local crushed aggregate or rocks.
This patented system will totally change Ballistics protection!
A rapid-deployment ballistic protection system filled with crushed aggregate/rocks. The system is mounted onto a 20 foot container by 3 people within approx. 1 hour using heavy machinery such as a front loader or excavator. Smaller machines or handcraft may also be used.
Utilizing crushed aggregate/ rocks with size of 16-24 mm optimizes the ballistic performance. Earth, sand, gravel and other granular materials may also be used. User should always perform ballistic test when the ballistic specifica- tion of the filling material is unknown. A test sample is included for this purpose..
The CSI ballistic protection system (filled with crushed aggregate/rock) has a 20 cm penetration depth that effectively stops AP STANAG 4569 ammunition
• Only 13 m3 granular material is needed for filling the CSI ballistic protection for a 20 foot container
• Resistance to oil, fuel and fungicidal. It also has a flame retardant finish
• A total weight of 150 Kg and an approx. volum of 0,3 m3
• Low price compared to existing ballistic solutions
• Protects resources, equipment and investments
• Low impact on environment
• Patent no: 20083121
dm_csi_ballistic_protection_mail.pdf (640 kb)